The Convenient Choice
Go paperless with free, secure, convenient Online Statements! It's available for checking, savings and line of credit accounts, and offers the following benefits:
- 24-hour secure online access
- View up to 18 months statement history
- Environmentally friendly
- No paper to shred
- One-click sign-up for all your checking, savings and line of credit (Home Equity and Cash Reserve/Overdraft Protection) accounts
To enroll, simply log into your Internet Banking account and go to the Online Statements tab. Click the “Accept” button to enroll all checking, savings and line of credit (Home Equity and Cash Reserve/Overdraft Protection) accounts on which you are a joint or individual owner. If you wish to exclude certain accounts from Online Statements, accept the agreement, then call us at (800) 246-2415 to request those changes or send a secure message within Internet Banking.
Not an Internet Banking user? Go to Internet Banking and follow instructions for “first-time users,” or contact us for assistance.
How It Works
Once enrolled, please allow one statement cycle to stop receiving paper statements in the mail. In the meantime, you may begin browsing your most recent statements online immediately! Here’s how it works:
- View statements online anytime, 24/7, by logging into Internet Banking and clicking on the Online Statements tab
- Choose the account you wish to view; click the “PDF” icon to open the Online Statement
- You may also save the document to your computer for your records
- Return as often as you like to view new or old statements (up to 18 months history is available)
- For lines of credit only, you will receive a monthly email notification when your statement is available
Have additional questions about Online Statements? Click Here >> to view Frequently Asked Questions, or contact your local branch..
For more information about Online Statements, read our FAQs or call Electronic Banking at (800) 246-2415.