Many organizations and individuals find themselves with a need for assistance in the investment of their financial assets. Managing endowment funds, inheritances, proceeds from the sale of a business or receipts of lump-sum retirement benefits can all pose challenges – but our investment professionals can help!
We manage a wide range of individual, institutional and charitable accounts, including:
- Personal and Charitable Trusts
- Investment Management Accounts and IRAs
- Pension, Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Plans
- Other Types of Retirement Plans.
We construct each client’s portfolio based on their stated objectives, tolerance for risk and tax circumstances. These objectives are reviewed by us throughout the life of the relationship and serve as a guide to determining the asset allocation in each account.
Allocation of assets is one of the most important decisions investors face. We consider the following options when balancing your portfolio:
- Cash, Bonds, and Stock
- Larger-Cap, Mid-Cap and Small-Cap Stocks
- Domestic and International Equities
- U.S. Treasuries, U.S. Agencies and Corporate Bonds
- Tax-Exempt Income (if appropriate)
For more information on Asset Management, contact us at (518) 415-4401.