Pay My Loan Upgrade HQ
Our new online loan payment platform launched October 7! With your feedback in mind, our user-friendly Loan Payment Center offers you added benefits. You will now be able to:
- Make additional principal payments
- Sign up for text alerts and payment reminders
- Pay by debit card, if using the guest payment option
Below are answers to some common questions about the new platform, which has replaced our former Loan ePay platform. Please call Loan Services at (518) 415-4260 for additional support.
Select “Pay My Loan” from the login dropdown menu on any page, or click here.
When you are ready to log in, you only need your loan account number and ZIP code to get started.
- Look to the left side of the page under “New Users – Get Started Here.”
- Select either “Enroll Now” or “Make a Guest Payment.”
PLEASE NOTE: If you were enrolled in the Loan ePay system, you need to take a moment to re-enroll.
TIP: You can find guidelines for creating your password near the password field.
You will need to:
- Under “New Users – Get Started Here” select the “Enroll Now” option
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Set up a new Login ID and Password and re-establish your payment methods
- You also have the option to set up automatic payments
TIP: Have your loan account number and bank account details handy, so you don't get timed out of the system.
Under the “Make a Guest Payment” option, you will need to:
- Enter your account number and ZIP code to get started
- Enter your payment method
*PLEASE NOTE: There is now a $4.95 fee for using the guest payment option.
As an enrolled customer, you will need to re-enroll the first time you want to make a payment. You only need your account number and ZIP code to get started. The process is simple.
- Under “New Users – Get Started Here” select the “Enroll Now” option.
- Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Follow the enrollment instructions on each page.
Your current auto-payment rule will not transfer to the new platform. Please log in to the new platform on or after October 7 to re-establish your payment method and re-enroll in automatic payments.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click “Enroll Now” and follow the enrollment instructions on each page.
- Under the Payments tab, select “Recurring” to set up a custom automatic payment or click on “Enroll in AutoPay” to set up an automatic payment that occurs on the due date.
- Enter your information and payment preferences.
- Keep the confirmation email for your records.
Please reach out to Loan Services at (518) 415-4260, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for help.
Using the Guest Payment option, you now can pay with your debit card, in addition to checking or savings accounts. Visit the new site and select the “Make a Guest Payment”* option.
*PLEASE NOTE: There is now a $4.95 fee each time you use the guest payment option.
To avoid a payment fee, sign up as an enrolled user. Click the “Enroll Now” option on the main page to create a Login ID and Password.
We are keeping loans separate for your privacy, so each loan you have with us will require a separate login. However, you can schedule automatic payments to keep from logging in multiple times.
Our team is committed to bringing you the best possible experience. With our new Loan Payment Center, you can make additional principal payments and sign up for text message payment reminders to make your life easier.
We are dedicated to providing you the best customer experience. Please reach out to Loan Services at (518) 415-4260, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., for help making a payment.
We offer convenient online loan payment options for:
- Auto Loans
- Home Equity Loans and Lines
- Personal Loans
- Business Loans and Lines of Credit
You can use our Loan Payment Center to:
- Save your payment preferences
- Schedule automatic payments
- Make one-time payments as a guest for a $4.95 fee
- Sign up for text-alert reminders
- Pay with your checking/savings account or a debit card
Yes, you may sign up for automatic deductions by contacting Loan Services.
Yes, if you already bank with us, you can make loan payments from your Saratoga National Bank checking or savings account within Internet Banking or Business Online Banking by using the “transfer” feature.