COVID-19 Update Central
Updated March 26, 2020
Your Bank, Your Partner
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to widen in our communities, please know that we are on your side. In these uncertain times, you can rest assured that we are here to support you, our valued customers, and the communities we are proud to serve every day. As part of the Arrow Family of Companies, that has been our mission for almost 170 years, through periods of planned growth and unexpected adversity.
Open for Business, With Precautions
As a precaution for the health and safety of all, access to our lobbies is temporarily limited to appointment only, at our discretion, based on current guidance from public health officials. However, our drive-ins, ATMs and night drops remain available to you, and you can use our online services anytime. As another safety measure, our employees continue to practice social distancing for all interactions.
While access to our physical spaces will be limited, our business remains open and our team is still here to serve you in other, safe ways.
Here to Help
Our community bank is strong with deep roots and dedicated and experienced employees to help us weather any challenge. While we collectively focus on our health and well-being, we are focused on your financial security and continuing to provide the banking services you rely on, as well as working with you on a personal basis to ease any financial hardship.
Learn more about how we can help.
Bank Anywhere, Anytime
You have a number of ways to bank from the comfort of your home or without going into a branch. We encourage you to take advantage of these convenient options.
- Personal Online or Mobile Banking: Check your accounts, schedule transfers and pay your bills 24/7. The service is free and secure. Download our personal bank app or go online to enroll. If you are already enrolled, rediscover these convenient features by logging in today.
- Business Online Banking: Conduct transactions, transfer funds and set up recurring payments all while monitoring your business accounts. Learn more about getting started.
- On Call Banking: If you don’t have access to a computer, simply dial our On Call Banking number. Once you enroll, you can check your balances, transfer funds and make loan payments all by phone. The service is available 24/7.
- Pay Your Loan Online: Our Loan Payment Center is easy to use, and you can either enroll in the site or make a one-time payment. Use it to pay your Saratoga National car loan, mortgage, home equity loan or lines of credit, business loans or lines of credit and personal loans.
- Drive-In Service and ATMs: Your local branch offers one or both of these convenient options. ATMs are always available, and you can find your nearest Drive-In options and hours on our Locations page.
- Call Us: Our Customer Care Center is here to help over the phone at (518) 583-3114.
As the situation develops, here are answers to common questions that we’re hearing from customers.
Yes, your money is safe and secure as always. Plus, Saratoga National Bank is a Member FDIC, which means our deposit products are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
The standard insurance amount is $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank for each ownership category. That means your deposit accounts are safe with us.
Learn more about how our FDIC deposit insurance protects you.
For the health and well-being of all, access to our branch and office lobbies is temporarily limited to appointment only, based on our discretion and the latest guidance of public health officials. You can still bank using our drive-ins, night drops, ATMs, digital services and Customer Care Center.
We are taking other precautions including social distancing and increased cleaning of work stations and facilities. Thank you for your understanding as we put health at the forefront of our decisions.
As your community banking partner, our first duty is to provide you access to your money so your household, business, and the economy at large can keep running as normally as possible. Banks and financial services are an essential service, as Governor Andrew Cuomo recently declared. We believe our role in the community is never more important than it is during times like these. So, we will continue to be here for all of our customers as we navigate this situation together.
Please stay safe and healthy, and reach out to our team to work through any specifics for your loan.
Learn more about how we can help.
We are closely monitoring the developments, and we continue to take a long-term view or your investment strategy and timeline. Learn more on our investments page, and reach out to our investment team for personalized guidance.
We are here to serve you. Please call our main line at (518) 583-3114 for questions about your loan, our remote banking services or other banking questions.
If you are concerned about being able to pay your loan, please call (518) 793-8816 or learn more here.
Unfortunately, events such as the global pandemic create opportunities for cyber criminals. More than 4,000 coronavirus-related sites have been registered since January, and many are malicious. Here are some best practices to protect yourself:
- Watch for fake websites and go directly to trusted urls instead of using links from social media or other places
- Watch for spoofed emails meant to look like official organizations such as the CDC or World Health Organization, but which actually contain malware
- Use only trusted sources for information about the virus, such as legitimate government sites we have listed below
- Use caution with all links and attachments; hover over links before clicking to see where they go
We are adapting some logistics for the health and well-being of all involved.
For mortgages and home equity loans, we are making every effort to perform exterior-only home inspections and limit interior inspections on a case-by-case basis. As we approach closing, we are limiting the number of individuals attending. When possible, we are encouraging people to pre-sign documents, or, in the case of home equity, mail notarized documents in advance of closing.
For mortgage questions, please contact your mortgage originator. For home equity, please contact the bank branch managing your loan.
To learn more about COVID-19 and other precautions you can take, please visit these public health sites:
Check Back for Updates
We are committed to keeping you updated on our efforts related to COVID-19. Please check back frequently.
Here's where you can find our other communications: