Business Online Banking Upgrade HQ
We are excited to bring you a new Business Online Banking platform this spring! With your feedback in mind, we are adding new convenient features to your Business Online Banking experience, while maintaining the services you rely on.
We are separating current Business Online Banking customers into two groups (or waves) for this rollout. If you use standard services, you are in Wave 1 on April 16. Customers using specialized services (ACH, Bill Pay, Wire Transfers, Positive Pay) are in Wave 2 on June 11.
Wave 1 (April 16 launch, most users)
- March 22 to April 18: Freeze period for adding new accounts or services.
- April 1-11: Preview period to view and explore the new platform. You should receive credentials on/around April 1.
- April 8: Download your QuickBooks and Quicken history from the old Business Online Banking by this date or it will be lost
- April 15: At 3 p.m., you will lose access to the current platform as we move you to the new.
- April 16: Begin fully using the new platform.
Wave 2 (June 11 launch, specialized users)
Download these helpful tools and check back for updates as your launch approaches.
Customers in Wave 1 (April 16 launch) are those who use standard services.
Wave 2 customers are those who use specialized services such as ACH, Wire Transfer, Positive Pay and Bill Pay. Wave 2 customers do not need to do anything at this time.
- Please reference the full Wave 1 Checklist.
- Watch for your new login credentials.
- Use the credentials to preview the platform between April 1 and April 11.
- Download your QuickBooks and Quicken history by April 8 or it will be lost.
- Keep in mind there is a freeze period for new accounts/services from March 22 to April 18. You will not be able to add new accounts or services during this time.
- Your access to the current platform will end at 3 p.m. April 15. Access to the new platform begins April 16 at 8 a.m.; use the *NEW* option from the login dropdown menu and we'll direct you to the improved experience!
You do not need to do anything at this time!
A bank representative will be reaching out to assist you with the conversion. As the launch date nears, we will follow up with helpful checklists, information on a preview period, the new URL and login credentials.
Wave 1: If you downloaded your Quicken or QuickBooks history as recommended by April 8, you will be able to re-establish your session in the new Business Online Banking platform after April 16. This process should take about 15-30 minutes.
Specific instructions depend on your operating system and how you access the programs. For detailed instructions, click the link below that best describes your Quicken or QuickBooks setup.
If you use Mint, please do not open it for the week between April 16 to April 23. This will ensure that it updates properly. No other action is needed.
For more information, click here.
With your feedback in mind, we’re adding new convenient features to your Business Online Banking experience, while maintaining the services you rely on.
Along with an intuitive, user-friendly design, the new Business Online Banking allows you to set up customized alerts, access a helpful “How Do I” resource on each page and provides you the option of receiving account statements online only, eliminating the clutter of paper statements. There will also be a mobile app available later this year.
Wave 1 customers received credentials on/around April 1.
Wave 2 customers do not need to do anything at this time, but a bank representative will be reaching out soon.
The Business Online Banking Upgrade will happen in two waves:
- Wave 1 customers will begin using the new platform April 16.
- Wave 2 customers will begin using the new platform June 11.
There are certain tasks Wave 1 customers are encouraged to complete prior to the upgrade. These tasks are outlined in our Wave 1 Checklist. The preview period has ended, so continue using the current platform until 3 p.m. on April 15. There will be a brief break, then at 8 a.m. April 16 we will begin directing you to the *NEW* site.
Wave 2 customers do not need to do anything at this time.
Yes! There are dedicated preview periods during which customers can access the new platform to explore and prepare their accounts for their designated launch dates.
- Wave 1 – Your preview period ended April 11.
- Wave 2 – A dedicated "Champion" from the Bank will be contacting you prior to the preview period in May.
If you have additional upgrade questions, our Electronic Banking team can assist at (800) 246-2415, option 9.
REMINDER: Bank employees will never ask for your personal information, such as password/PIN or Social Security number.